Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My New Job with J.P. Schwartz Custom Network Design

Well, okay, it's not really new anymore; I am almost to my 90 day review!
I am the Office Manager for J.P. Schwartz Custom Network Design. I really love this job and I am so grateful for it.
J.P. Schwartz Custom Network Design works with businesses to help them to meet their business demands by designing, installing, or helping to maintain a secure and dependable communications network. Some of the things that the company does are custom network design, network services (such as configuration of the network), security services, server and workstation services.
I had the pleasure to meet the owner of the company, John Schwartz, on my 30th birthday at my interview. I was impressed by the professionalism and knowledge that he possessed and I still am.
As the Office Manager at J.P. Schwartz, Inc. my duties vary. I am so blessed to have found a job which allows me the flexibility to telecommute, to work flexible hours as needed, and puts a real value on family as well as work. I work from my home office 4 days per week and from the office of J.P. Schwartz one day per week. One of my main tasks right now focuses on marketing, however I also help with clerical and office tasks, tasks pertaining to our website, I help to manage contacts, partnerships, and vendor relations, among other things.
I have found this job to be rewarding for me. It is great to have a job that you can feel personally invested in and care about beyond just your paycheck. My last few job opportunities have been like that, and it is so much more fulfilling.
I really enjoy my days in office as well, being in the "work environment" is a nice change of pace once a week and working with John is always a pleasure.
I have found that the knowledge I have gained in the last few online personal assistant jobs I performed have been valuable in my new position and I am grateful for having had those opportunities.
If you should stumble upon this blog, and just happen to be needing some IT help in the Denver area, I couldn't recommend anyone better. And not just because I work for the company. There is a link on this blog to the J.P. Schwartz, Inc website, or you can always call their Office Manager, (that would be me :-) at 720-259-5365.
Run Wild!
Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Runner Girl, you are way overdue for an update on how your new job is going. Your blog fans are starved for information.

Runner Girl said...

I will work on it!